ABOUT THE SPECIALISTINFO MEDICAL DIRECTORY
FOR THE UK & IRELAND
SpecialistInfo is the definitive online Directory of UK and Ireland Hospital Consultants, UK GPs, Practice Managers and Clinical Commissioning Groups.
With details on over 100,000 UK Consultants and GPs, the SpecialistInfo Directory has become, since its establishment in 1998, an invaluable online service for those working in the healthcare industry.
The directory is updated every day by our in-house editorial team who liaise with the doctors, secretaries, hospitals, Trusts, CCGs and GP Surgeries to keep abreast of new appointments, moves and leavers.
We have a dedicated customer service team - allowing our Members to feel confident in the service and information that we provide. SpecialistInfo prides itself on its friendly and dedicated employees. We always strive to provide the highest level of satisfaction for our Members by dealing with people on a one on one basis.
The Directory helps many organisations and Individuals in the Healthcare Industry, including:
- Doctors to locate colleagues and alumni and can assist them in avoiding inappropriate referrals
- Consultants' secretaries and GP Practice staff in finding doctors' contact details for correspondence and other purposes
- Doctors who undertake Medico-Legal work to promote themselves to Law Firms
- Doctors interested in Clinical Trials and Research to communicate their interest, expertise and experience in this area to Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Research organisations
- Clinical Commissioning Groups to locate the doctors, nurses and staff in practices and their areas of special interest
- Patients (on application) to find Consultants and GPs in private practice
- Law Firms, Insurance Companies and Medico-Legal Agencies to identify Consultants and GPs available for instruction as expert witnesses and assess the relevance of their expertise and experience
- Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Research organisations (including Academia) to identify Consultants and GPs available to assist in Clinical Trials and Research and assess the relevance of their expertise and experience
- Recruitment and Locum Agencies to place doctors in suitable posts
- Media to find experts and key opinion leaders to provide comment on topical issues
- Charities to liaise with doctors in the right specialty.