The Faculty of Expert Witnesses ('the FEW') builds on the success of our highly acclaimed Medico-Legal Courses, attended by over 1,400 medical experts since 2007. The purpose of the FEW is to promote a resource of high quality Medico-Legal expertise.
To ensure that Members of the FEW are of the highest quality, Members must:
• Have undertaken an appropriate Medico-Legal training course within the last three years and provide
evidence of this
• Undertake refresher training every three years
• Agree to adhere to specified standards of good practice covering compliance, availability and service
• Sign a FEW Service Level Agreement ('SLA') in relation to their stated level of service
• Provide us with evidence of adherence to the required standards through the supply of an anonymised
• Supply a copy of a valid Insurance Certificate
• Update their FEW entry and Medico-Legal CV on a regular basis
We already have over 50 FEW members, each with a very detailed profile including important information such as:
• Typical waiting times for next Medico-Legal appointment
• Report completion times
• Details of fees
• Secretary name and telephone number
• Email address
Searching for these Medico-Legal experts is easy - we have divided them into Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence sections. Many are in both sections. You can search by: specialty, special interests, regions, and towns.
Please contact Emma Taylor on 01423 727724 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to upgrade your subscription.
Upgraded subscribers also have access to our list of Mediators who are all trained and accredited.