Advanced Report Writing Course
- 0915-0930 Online Rooms Open / Registration
- 0930-1030 Introduction and Update – what is new for expert witnesses?
- 1030-1130 Advanced Report Writing for the age of Remote Hearings
- 1130-1230 CPR Part 35.6 Questions and Joint Statements
- 1230-1315 Lunch break
- 1315-1415 Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury Case Studies
- 1415-1515 Courting Disaster? Writing reports to avoid adverse judicial comment.
- 1515-1600 Remuneration for your time - pricing, billing, collecting, and T&Cs
- 1600-1615 Conclusion – how to succeed and build on the day’s learning
Each module will consist of an engaging 30 minute live lecture, 15 minutes
of questions, then 15 minutes for coffee and reflection / comfort breaks.
There will be full supportive materials provided by means of advanced materials
and post-course presenters’ notes.
“Thanks for another great SpecialistInfo training day” Consultant in Orthopaedics
“I wish I'd done this 10 years ago when I started in medicolegal practice as
my reports would have been improved immeasurably!” Consultant in Cardiology
“It is always reassuring to hear from experts and barristers who know what
they are doing.” Consultant in Psychiatry
“The option to join online is excellent - saves travelling and is more
flexible.” Consultant in Neurology
“Reminder for me that I should attend such session at least once a year.”
Consultant in Emergency Medicine
“An excellent relevant course which is pitched at the correct level and length.”
Consultant in Orthopaedics