This NEW advanced course focuses on one specific aspect of expert witness work - appearing in court.
This one day course is aimed at those who:
- May be called upon to give evidence in court in the foreseeable future
- Wish to develop or acquire the special knowledge and skills that are invaluable when appearing in court
Experts will each be given the opportunity to:
- Experience being called, examined, cross-examined and being asked judicial questions in a setting that provides realism and a safe harbour for learning
- Be cross-examined on one of your own (anonymised) medico-legal reports
- Receive feedback and comments during an individual de-brief on your experience (up to 30 minutes)
- Gain 6 hours CPD
Morning coffee and lunch are included within the price.
COURSE DATES: 2013 and 2014
Click here to view the full course programme.
|Date||Course||Location||Places Left||Click Link To Book|
|21st Nov 2013||Court Room Skills Course||London||27||Book Now